I am trying my hardest to be as positive as I can be, but after nearly 2 months of being unemployed in Greenville, SC, I find myself wondering what more can I do to become gainfully employed! Alas! What's that? A job interview! Finally!!! It's not the job of my dreams, but I managed to finagle an interview with Sears. I worked for them in years past, and hope that I am able to get a position with the company again. This Thursday at 11:30 am, I will go meet with a member of management. I am hopeful. I am praying! At this point, any income is better than none!
My husband was also lucky enough to get invited to a Job Fair with a local company, and also must call another employer back on Wednesday regarding a position that he interviewed for last week. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we hopefully enter a new and more prosperous chapter of our lives here in The Upstate!

ru·mi·nate: transitive verb : to go over in the mind repeatedly and often casually or slowly

0 comments:
Post a Comment