Chapter 1: Part 1 The Beginning

Some ideas...

I have found some great ways to save money. If anyone has any contributions to make, please Justify Fullfeel free! I am always open to learning new ways to save!



I have found great deals at Sav-a-lot and Sav-mor and dollar. When I lived up north in Pennsylvania, I used to shop religously at Amelia's Discount Grocery. By buying generic you save a lot of much needed cash and get the same quality item. I have found some items where I feel the generic is actually better! Another suggestion is if you can make it yourself, Do it! My family are habitual Sweet Tea drinkers. But why spend the $1.75 - $3.00 for a gallon of tea? I buy Luzianne Tea and usually the box has coupons to clip! I spent $4.00 at Publix and got 48 family size tea bags. It takes 3 tea bags to brew 1 Gallon of tea. So I am now paying .25$ for 1 Gallon of Tea!


Don't be afraid of the discount racks!


While shopping at Sav-Mor and Dollar, I found several tables that had items that needed to be sold off and were sold at a discounted rate. (You know, like the baker racks at Wal-Mart!) I was able to purchase a 2 lb. loaf of white sandwich bread for $1.30. I also found, as a special treat for the kids, Betty Crocker Family Size brownie mix for .79$. The box was crushed and ripped, but they sure tasted great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment